Did you know...........
1. Almost all the water you drink today has already been drunk by someone else before.
2. The phrase "Once in a Blue Moon" refers to a time duration of about 2-3 years.
3. Those stars and colors you see when you rub your eyes are called phosphenes.
4. People who sleep on their back are 10 times more likely to experience a nightmare.
5. After the pencil was invented, it took over 200 years for someone to invent the eraser.
6. Whenever an ant dies, it gives off a special odor to indicate to other ants that it is dead, and
then it's taken to a graveyard.
7. The clown fish has the ability to change its sex. If a breeding female dies, the male fish will
change its sex and mate with another male
8. The “ice cream” you see in ice cream ads is often mashed potatoes because they will not melt.
9. In ancient times, kisses were used to seal contracts, and this is where the idea of people kissing
at weddings originated from.
10. The vibrations from the bass on a stereo can cause your lungs to collapse
11. Studies suggest that if you look at the ocean for 5-10 minutes a day, you will be healthier
12. Some psychologists’ state that sleeping naked can help boost a person’s confidence.
13. Saying "pineapple" to someone as they’re about to sneeze can cause them to "forget"
Interesting huh? then feel free to share